Bundi ke laddoos are a very tasty and wonderful Indian dessert. One can easily make it whenever you want and enjoy it with everyone. Bundi ke laddoos are a dessert that hardly anyone doesn’t like. It is specially made on the occasion of worship of gods and festivals. The Boondi ke ladoo is also known as Motichoor ke ladoo in the northern region of India.
The taste of Boondi ke ladoo is sweet and aromatic. Many people also like to eat Boondi laddoo in curd or likes to accompany it with Indian Chai latte.
Boondi ke ladoos are very famous across the country. In puja or temple, it is found mostly in the form of prasad it is said that always praise lord Ganesh and lord hanuman with Boondi ke ladoo.
The most exotic thing about Boondi ladoo is that you can make it easily whenever you want and you can consume it as per your wish. Second, everyone likes its taste, so there is no need to think much about making it or putting it in front of anyone.
Everyone loves the sweet and delicious taste of Boondi ladoos. If any guests come to your house then you can quickly put Boondi ke ladoo in front of them, they will surely enjoy it with great taste. Although Boondi ladoo is available everywhere in the market, if you want, you can easily make it purely and hygienically at home. It does not take much time to prepare it. All the ingredients for making it are easily mixed.
Boondi ke ladoo price?
The price of boondi ke laddoo varies from region to region in Maharashtra one can buy 1KG of this sweet delicacy at 200-800 INR.
The other major concern for people is how much calories are in a Boondi ke laddoo, Well it differs from brands and vendors.The Big brands prepare this dish in different ways and flavors mostly with ghee. while the local sweet vendor may use any other alternative such as edible oil or vanaspati(Dalda).
Ever wondered how to prepare this amazing dish at home?
It is very easy to prepare at home, the dish doesn’t require many ingredients and can be easily prepared in a few easy steps. The total preparation time to prepare boondi ke laddoo is 30 minutes.
RECIPE FOR BOONDI LADOO
- Besan – 1 cup
- Soda – 1/4 tsp
- Water as required
- Yellow food color
- Sugar – 1 1/4 cup
- Water – 1/2 cup
- Elachi powder – 1/2 tsp
- Ghee – 1 tbsp
- Dry fruits (optional)
METHOD TO PREPARE BOONDI KE LADOO
- Make a flowing consistency Besan batter by mixing Besan with food color and water. Add soda in the end and keep it aside for some time.
- Heat oil in a pan. Take a small holed ladle put the Besan batter on it and slowly tap with a spoon.
- Small Boondi starts falling into the oil. Keep the ladle little above the pan in order to avoid oil splashes.
- Fry the boondis very slowly in oil and keep aside in a mixing bowl.
- In a pan add sugar and water. Boil nicely till it reaches one string consistency. This is very important.
- Pour sugar syrup over fried Boondis and mix until the syrup gets absorbed by the Boondis.
- Add elachi(cardamom) powder, ghee, fried dry fruits and give a slight mix.When the mixture is slightly warm start making ladoos.
Hot Yummy Boondi laddoos are ready to eat
Try our veg mawa cake recipe also click here
Send Your suggestions and feedback us at: https://theflickerfoodie.com/contact-us/